Audit Reporting for AIX
Delivering audit and compliance reports for IBM Power Systems (IBM i, AIX, Linux) to address regulatory requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS, ISO27002 etc), places huge demands on technical resources. Today's executives and auditors require the reporting process to be timely, reliable and cost effective. The IBM Power System generates an immense amount of data in its logs and journals that the business needs to be able to filter and configure into relevant information.
Safestone's Compliance Center for AIX is a powerful and flexible query based reporting solution, that simplifies the task of collecting and converting a vast array of audit, compliance and security events into compliance reports including:
- File Permissions
- User Profiles
- System Log
- System Configuration
- Security Anomolies (such as files and directories without owners)
- Streamlines compliance and audit reporting: consolidate compliance reporting down to "need-to-know" items to prevent wasted time. Reports related to a single compliance objective (PCI DSS, SOX etc) can be consolidated from multiple systems.
- Centralizes efforts: a single non-technical user interface, reporting across all systems and partitions allows increased productivity of the technical team and separation of duties.
- Focuses only on critical security events: A powerful query wizard allows forensic analysis of all user and program activity records.
- Scheduled and automated reporting: Have reports automatically generated and distributed to suit your business requirements.
Click here to download the full Compliance Center for AIX Brochure.