Audit Reporting for IBM i (OS/400)
Businesses operating in today’s dynamic economies are subject to increasing compliance regulations (Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, Basel II, HIPAA) and information security standards (ISO27002, CobiT). As a result, huge demands are placed on business executives to deliver timely and accurate reports to support their claims for compliance when required.
Safestone’s Compliance Center for i is a powerful and flexible query based reporting solution, that simplifies the task of collecting and converting a vast array of audit, compliance and security events into compliance reports including:-
- Network Access (FTP, ODBC, SQL etc)
- Object Authorities
- User Profiles
- System Security Journal Entries (QAUDJRN)
- SQL Commands
- System History Log Entries (QHST)
- System Values.
- Streamlines compliance and audit reporting: consolidate compliance reporting methodology down to “need-to-know” items to prevent wasted time. Reports related to a single compliance objective (PCI DSS, SOX etc can be consolidated)
- Centralizes efforts: a single non-technical user interface, reporting across all systems and partitions allows increased productivity of the technical team and separation of duties.
- Focuses only on critical security events: A powerful query wizard allows forensic analysis of all user and program activity records.
- Scheduled and automated reporting: Have reports automatically generated and distributed to suit your business requirements.
Click here to download the full Compliance Center for i Brochure.